2016-11-24

Mixed media fabric bookmark tag


Hi there

I was in a need to try something a bit different from me and ink up this fab stamp from Stampotique to take part in their current challenge. Something related with stars, space.....

so.............I´ve made a mixed media tag/bookmark for one of my soon´s friend as a present (they swap books together; both are vivid readers)

One of their fab book series is Tom Gates soooooooo  I decided this stamp fits in this stetic.

The tag is made from fabric; sew both sides and carries a clear acetate sheet between both sides to give it strength....and no, I have not forgotten how to sewn; I did it distressed look on purpose.

Stamped to colour with my copics, some texture paste, spray inks, stencils and the sentiment "the final of a book brings the start of a new history"






That´s all from me today
Have a nice day






8 comentarios:

  1. Totally magical I love your bookmark, well done and thank you for joining the Stampotique Designers Challenge!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a fabulous project! I certainly hope you continue to share your creations with us. Thank you for joining the Stampotique Desighers Challenge.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wonderful fabric art!
    Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow. This is gorgeous. Great coloring, fabulous background, and a great color scheme.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Stampotique Designers Challenges.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Fabulous!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique :)

    xx Arwen

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Fabulous Tag!
    Wonderful colours and details
    Thank you for joining the Stampotique Challenge
    Jools x

    ResponderEliminar
  7. This is really beautiful and I love the use of fabric! It add even more detail! Thank you so much for joining Stampotique!

    ResponderEliminar

Many thanks for stopping here and leave me your comment. All of them are very apreciated. Thanks.
Elena F. SCRAP-lanak GANBARAN